Whiskey Prices and sizes in room service menu

My wife and I generally drink straight whiskey as opposed to cocktails. We prefer to do so in our room and/or on the balcony. Is there a room service menu (we're going on Grandeur of the Seas next January 2017 to Caribbean) that list prices along with ounces per serving. The drink special plans are horrendously expensive.

Are room service foods free?

It would be nice if they published online a room service menu with prices for food and drink. Been looking for it but can't find it.

The food from room service is free. After a certain point at night/early morning hours, there is a service charge. Perhaps someone else will have the details. And, of course, a tip would be expected for the delivery.

I don't think you can order bar service to your room, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I believe you'd have to go get a drink from a bar and bring it back to your cabin. Royal Caribbean also does not sell full bottles for you to have in your room.