Status match

maxim1010

Submitted docs and received a match. My question is has we're already booked on existing first MSC cruise: is the upgraded status immediate? Will we receive all of the benefits immediately with the first cruise? For example, priority boarding upon entered terminal or do we have to wait till on ship?

Submitted docs and received a match. My question is has we're already booked on existing first MSC cruise: is the upgraded status immediate? Will we receive all of the benefits immediately with the first cruise? For example, priority boarding upon entered terminal or do we have to wait till on ship?

The status match is immediate. However, I would bring a copy of your Voyager Club info with you in the event you need to prove your status.:)

Make sure your luggage tags show you as Black. My husband showed Black but I showed Classic. I called and had my status corrected. I also had my docs re-sent with both of us showing Black level. We'll know in two weeks if everything really works

If Gold is traveling with Black' date=' are both able to use priority boarding?[/quote']

Only Black will have priority boarding,,,but more than likely your Gold level traveling companion will be able to priority board with you,,a nice tip will usually do the trick!! :D

I am new to the MSC site. We are looking at booking the British Isles cruise in August of 2017. So, I keep seeing something called a status match. Can someone describe what this is? It sounds like they honor your status from other cruise lines but I am not sure of that. If so, what cruise lines do they match? Thanks for any info.

I am new to the MSC site. We are looking at booking the British Isles cruise in August of 2017. So, I keep seeing something called a status match. Can someone describe what this is? It sounds like they honor your status from other cruise lines but I am not sure of that. If so, what cruise lines do they match? Thanks for any info.

MSC will match your loyalty status from most major cruise lines and hotels,,here is a link that will help you get started:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Loyalty-Match-Program.aspx

hmmm, my husband is still waiting for a reply for his status change, he submitted 1 week ago. We are coming over as Elite with Celebrity. Somehow when I booked this back in Dec 2015 the MSC booking person only recorded my info as Black and not his..