Mini suite on Regal Princess

forevertravel

We have booked a mini suite (M107) on the Marina Deck. Is a corner mini suite so I understand the balcony is bigger. Has anyone stayed in that cabin? Any comments? Any comments about the mini suites? I'm big on space and like to have room, hence why we booked the mini suite. I've been reading about problems with elevators mid ship. I believe there are elevators by our cabin. Thank you. I'll appreciate any info. This is our first Princess cruises.

I stayed in a mini suite on the Regal. I found it to be very large, the largest cabin I've ever stayed in throughout 9 cruises. The sofa is very long, one can easily sleep on it. The desk is also giant, you could lay on it if you wanted to. There are nice thick curtains that divide the sitting and sleeping area. The bathroom was a nice roomy size with full size tub/shower. There was so much storage space we did not use it all and I pack a small universe with me on all my cruises. I think you will like it and find it spacious and relaxing. The only real glitch was that there are two tv's and the remotes for each one would control the opposite tv. Kinda weird, maybe they fixed it by now. Have a great cruise.

We have booked a mini suite (M107) on the Marina Deck. Is a corner mini suite so I understand the balcony is bigger. Has anyone stayed in that cabin? Any comments? Any comments about the mini suites? I'm big on space and like to have room, hence why we booked the mini suite. I've been reading about problems with elevators mid ship. I believe there are elevators by our cabin. Thank you. I'll appreciate any info. This is our first Princess cruises.

We were in M106 and were able to take a peak into the corner mini suite.

It is L shaped. There is a small (2 cushion) couch facing the side balcony and the desk in the corner.

The feet of the bed faced the forward balcony.

It was not as roomy as M106 but it was neat to have a small sitting area separate from the sleeping area.

It was a little hike to the forward elevators and stairs.

We loved M106 but could feel the motion of the ocean :-) There was also some vibrations when we entered or left port.

Plan on hosting the sail away on your balcony :-)

Edited by Justprettynpink

Thank you so much for all the comments. Thank you for the video. It looks like a huge balcony. I appreciate your answers and will be looking forward to our cruise. It's a NYE cruise so I'm sure it'll be lots of fun.

forevertravel:o:o

Regent

Oceania

Royal Caribbean

NCL