Alarm clocks

swmrgrl

Are there alarm clocks on the Disney wonder or should I bring my own? Leaving for our cruise in 6 days.

I'm not sure, but you can you request a wake up call. Or use your phone.

We have room service delivered to wake us up if need be, being woken up with crappy coffee and food is better!

Edited by Gardeneroflove
Changed answer. Opps

Thoughts....

• on my 2013 trip.... my oceanview cabin had none. But I read the other premium cabins may have had them.
  • another vote for the phone to double as a clock.
  • the only time I needed a clock were for the character breakfast and debarkation. Otherwise, this night owl prefers to sleep in.

On Fantasy family veranda cabin it had cube/docking station. This was in 2013 so it had the older wider docking pin for iPhone 4s class phones. Hopefully they've updated them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by moonlightgraham

On Fantasy family veranda cabin it had cube/docking station. This was in 2013 so it had the older wider docking pin for iPhone 4s class phones. Hopefully they've updated them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, they still had them in 2014. But, as moki'smommy said, most rooms no longer have clocks of any kind. Rumor is that they are phasing them out. Personally, I found them very confusing to operate.

This was from our cruise in 2014:

333jzic.jpg

The last time we cruised on the Wonder was February 2016. We did not have a clock, asked for one, and received one that was very difficult to operate. Our stateroom host was helpful and changed the times proactively when needed. I would recommend bringing your own if you want a visible clock in your stateroom.

Ah, for the days of the simple, plain, non-digital, propeller clock in the early days of DCL.

Ah, for the days of the simple, plain, non-digital, propeller clock in the early days of DCL.

Unfortunately those had a bad habit of hopping into guest suitcases.

I still bring my small light up alarm clock. I like waking up and being able to see what time it is (even if it is 3 am). It is simple to work and I know how to use it.....and I don't have to deal with daughter's habit of setting her phone to go off every 10 minutes till she finally gets out of bed.

Edited by moki'smommy