NCL Escape Mini Suite

Nator72

We just got a free upgrade into a balcony mini suite that sleeps 4. I've been searching websites and videos, but cannot find where that 4th person would sleep. Is anyone familiar with that type of cabin layout?

• 4 weeks later...
How did you get the free upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Originally we were booked in a 3-person balcony cabin. I called to see if I could switch from a 3-person cabin to a 4-person cabin (so my son could sleep on the pull-down bert). I happened to get a very friendly, chatty agent on the phone and she offered the mini-suite upgrade to me for free.

Edited by Nator72

Originally we were booked in a 3-person balcony cabin. I called to see if I could switch from a 3-person cabin to a 4-person cabin (so my son could sleep on the pull-down bert). I happened to get a very friendly, chatty agent on the phone and she offered the mini-suite upgrade to me for free.

Congrats on the free upgrade! This will give you a little more room too. Have a great cruise:D

Congrats on the free upgrade! This will give you a little more room too. Have a great cruise:D

Congrats on the upgrade

The size of the balcony room and minisuite room is about the same. The extra space is in the bathroom