Cruise Booking Availability Alert Tool??

blizzardboy

Is there an automated program out there to alert me when any particular cruise opens for booking? For example, I want a cruise now offered in March 2017, but in March 2018. It's a smaller ship so the best suites go quickly so I want to be on top of things without checking a website every day for booking availability.

Yes, there is a website that will do this but we aren't allowed to name it. If you fish around on Cruise Critic a bit you might be able to figure It out.

I have used that sight successfully in the past but realized recently I was not getting any alerts. When checking their site it seems to no longer be working. You can set up your alerts but are never notified. This has been going on for a little over a week that I know of. Some of the members have tried emailing the admin but have not gotten a response.

I have used that sight successfully in the past but realized recently I was not getting any alerts. When checking their site it seems to no longer be working. You can set up your alerts but are never notified. This has been going on for a little over a week that I know of. Some of the members have tried emailing the admin but have not gotten a response.

I got an email alert today that AARP rates were no longer available for my booked cruise, but that is a paid feature. I have only one or two free alerts to let me know of new cruises on Epic, and got one of those a few weeks ago, but I don't have more recent info on that.

Edited by Mistizoom

Tried to edit but it was too late: I found a post from an admin of that site that essentially says to get all alerts you should really follow all types of price changes (up, down, gone, back). If you only monitor down, for example, and the price has gone down now but not lower than a previous down alert you received, it will not send another alert.

I was clued in to a site on another forum a couple days ago, search cruise and fish, that offers some alerts for free, and some for a nominal fee. I found the ship and itinerary for 2017, and then set up a free alert for any added sailings of the itinerary. Hopefully that will clue me in as soon as NCL releases the 2018 itinerary.