All-day Bus Tour -- Seward to Anchorage

love2driveinct

Has anyone taken the All Day Tour option that some of the bus companies offer? It seems that they offer an "express" option (narrated, no stops), an option with the wildlife center added on, and an all-day tour option with a bunch of extra things. I was wondering if anyone has done this last one and if they enjoyed it?

Obviously it's a bit more expensive, but I don't mind if we will get to see a lot of things that we wouldn't otherwise. I am a bit worried about us being tired from the cruise and not thoroughly enjoying it, but I suppose that could happen with whatever we plan for that period of time.

Would love to hear anyone's experiences with the bus tours, as well as specific companies they used. The one that keeps coming up in my searches is alaskacruisetransfer.com, which seems to be the same company as sewardalaskabus.com.

When I searched for this topic, I didn't come up with anything recent and/or that addresses my specific question. If I missed a recent discussion, please feel free to post the link. Thanks!

Has anyone taken the All Day Tour option that some of the bus companies offer? It seems that they offer an "express" option (narrated, no stops), an option with the wildlife center added on, and an all-day tour option with a bunch of extra things. I was wondering if anyone has done this last one and if they enjoyed it?

Obviously it's a bit more expensive, but I don't mind if we will get to see a lot of things that we wouldn't otherwise. I am a bit worried about us being tired from the cruise and not thoroughly enjoying it, but I suppose that could happen with whatever we plan for that period of time.

Would love to hear anyone's experiences with the bus tours, as well as specific companies they used. The one that keeps coming up in my searches is alaskacruisetransfer.com, which seems to be the same company as sewardalaskabus.com.

When I searched for this topic, I didn't come up with anything recent and/or that addresses my specific question. If I missed a recent discussion, please feel free to post the link. Thanks!

How did you search or what sites did you search. I typed "alaskacruisetransfer.com reviews" into Google and immediately got a whole bunch of useful hits including one to TripAdvisor which has 261 reviews of the company. The most recent one was in October 2015. Since Alaska shuts down for most travelers in the winter and it is not yet touring season for 2016, I do not think that you can expect more recent reviews than that. BTW - the whole search took only a few minutes at most. My quick Google search also found a bunch of reviews on Yelp. It was all very easy and quick.

DON

How did you search or what sites did you search. I typed "alaskacruisetransfer.com reviews" into Google and immediately got a whole bunch of useful hits including one to TripAdvisor which has 261 reviews of the company. The most recent one was in October 2015. Since Alaska shuts down for most travelers in the winter and it is not yet touring season for 2016, I do not think that you can expect more recent reviews than that. BTW - the whole search took only a few minutes at most. My quick Google search also found a bunch of reviews on Yelp. It was all very easy and quick.

DON

I meant that my search here on the boards did not turn up anything useful/recent. I was hoping to hear from people here that I could ask questions of if needed.

There are a lot of reviews online, you're right. I have looked at some of those, will continue to go through them while I wait to see if anyone here has any comments. Thanks, though. :-)