VOOM Internet Service

I am confused. My husband and I both want internet service on just our phones. Do we sign up for the 1 device and click on both our names in the reservation or do we sign up for the 2 device choice?

If you both want to use your phones at the same time, then I would click on one person with the 2-device plan.

Edited by clarea

If you both want to use your phones at the same time, then I would click on one person with the 2-device plan.

I'll ask this again as I didn't really get an answer from anyone on another post.

We have just one device we'll be using (laptop) and certainly we both won't be using it at the same time...So I just signed up for one device and under one of our names...any reason to have had to sign up for both of us :confused:

I'll ask this again as I didn't really get an answer from anyone on another post.

We have just one device we'll be using (laptop) and certainly we both won't be using it at the same time...So I just signed up for one device and under one of our names...any reason to have had to sign up for both of us :confused:

Nope. :)

Nope. Just sign up one person.

Use the one device plan but remember to log off the service and not the WIFI. I use the url logoff.com