Cocoa park/cruise hotels question

Pyrate13

Never had to use these when we lived in central FL but now driving down from NC to PC. Tried search but no luck.

America's Best Value Inn, Cocoa or Days Inn Cocoa Cruiseport West. Has anyone used either of these lately and if so, how did it work out? They both let you park your vehicle for the duration of the cruise and provide shuttle services. I know they are not 4 or 5 star but for one night they seem OK and the cost is less than just the parking at the port.

Never had to use these when we lived in central FL but now driving down from NC to PC. Tried search but no luck.

America's Best Value Inn, Cocoa or Days Inn Cocoa Cruiseport West. Has anyone used either of these lately and if so, how did it work out? They both let you park your vehicle for the duration of the cruise and provide shuttle services. I know they are not 4 or 5 star but for one night they seem OK and the cost is less than just the parking at the port.

The Days Inn offers a 40% discount when parking shipside - that's a great convenience over hotel shuttles!

America's Best Value Inn is located on a busy corner in a rougher industrial area but it is closer to the Port.

Edited by SteerageJoe

Tons of hotels in the area have the park & cruise option.....

The four closest to the port will be Country Inn & Suites, Resdence Inn, the brand new Homewood Suites and Radisson at the Port.

The first three offer free breakfast.....the Radisson does not but does have a restaurant on site, a restaurants next door and a McDonalds across the street.

We have cruised from Canaveral many times. We love this area!!!

I have stayed at Country Inn & Suites several times. I usually stay for 2 nights so I book at the regular rate for the first night and then do their park, cruise shuttle package for the second night. They have free breakfast buffet.

• 2 weeks later...

We always used Raddison Resort at the Port and have had success. Reasonable rates for Park 'n Cruise Packages. We will be staying there again in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app