Anthem of the Seas - 5-night Bermuda Inaugural - LIVE-ISH Blog!

Sitting down to dinner at Wonderland. Space is smaller than I expected!

As opposed to ordering off the menu they showed it to us, asked our preferences or things we didn't like, then said they would take care of it.

Try the cotton candy martini!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Which beverage package have you purchased? Can you share your thoughts when you return?

We have the premium package. Have had it on every cruise, and I totally think it's worth it. I think the math adds up to roughly 10 drinks a day to come out ahead, so if you think you can cover 10 drinks a day then it's probably worth it. Also the piece of mind is wonderful. Don't have to worry about the tab!

The on board Voom rates. Did you prepurchase? Thanks

We did prepurchase Voom. Here is what is advertised in the stateroom. Same deal as is being offered on Royal's website I believe.

BDB44B67-11D3-42B3-86CE-045A284E82E3_zpsar6trzlt.jpg

I greatly appreciate your live review! Are you posting pictures with your phone? If so how do you do it?

Thank you! :) Yes, I am posting with my phone. I take the pics, upload them via the Photobucket app, copy the link to the picture from that app, then paste it into my posts here. I am using the Cruise Critic Forums app to make posts here.

We did prepurchase Voom. Here is what is advertised in the stateroom. Same deal as is being offered on Royal's website I believe.

BDB44B67-11D3-42B3-86CE-045A284E82E3_zpsar6trzlt.jpg

I am on the 5/5 sailing and the precruise price right now is $12.99 for surf and stream and $9.99 for surf

Was Wonderland your choice for a 1st night dinner or was there a discount offered to dine there the first night? Thank you for your review, loving it and the photos are beautiful

Sorry for the multiple emails, jotting them down as I think about them. Would you be able to find out the beverage package price when purchasing onboard - there are some discrepancies online with the pre-purchase option and would like to see what they are if purchased on the ship. Thank you

So excited that you are doing this! I was hoping someone would give info about this cruise and provide copies of the Compass! I'm on the 6/25 Bermuda sailing so this thread will give me something to obsess about!! :D

Hi Holly!

My Husband - son and I are also sailing on 6/25! You should join the roll call!

We'll be sailing before you know it!

Rhonda

Well, there goes 10:30! Just got the following from Royal. Wonder if this is standard or something caused by an event from the current cruise?

Just to let you know that we were on the the 3 cruises before this one, disembarked on April 30th and there was no event on any of the 3 cruises that caused the Coast Guard Inspection. This is standard procedure.