Long Day in Cozumel - Nachi?

m32446

On January 11 of 2017, I'll be on the Star Trek Cruise in Cozumel from 8am to 8pm. I've been to Cozumel 3 times before, but NEVER for a whole 12 hours! Normally, we go to Nachi Cocom, but this time I'm by myself and I'm seriously considering just staying on the ship to enjoy the Trekkie atmosphere.

But. What if I decide to change my mind? Has anyone ever made same day reservations for Nachi? I know the 100 person limit is a possibility on that point, but if it was possible, I might just wait an decide the day or. Or the perhaps the day before.

And the 12 hours. Does anyone have recommendations for evening type things in Cozumel? I can just stay on the boat during the day, and wander off later when all the sunburned people are starting to trickle back inside!

I would figure out a way to call them before spending the round trip cab fare to find out they are full. Either that or choose a beach club like the Money Bar or Paradise Beach that never fills up.

I certainly wouldn't just show up, no. They (generally) only take people with online reservations, so I'm trying to see if anyone has made them so close to their port day.

Edited by m32446

A few years back,I made Nachi reservations from the ship the day before we were in port! They responded quickly and I had no problems reserving space for four people! Have fun on your trip whatever you decide.... Live long and prosper!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

A few years back,I made Nachi reservations from the ship the day before we were in port! They responded quickly and I had no problems reserving space for four people! Have fun on your trip whatever you decide.... Live long and prosper!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you so very much! That is exactly what I was hoping to hear. :D