Allure - WiFi for all suite guests in cabin

We've never been on Allure and are booked in a loft suite.

They advertise free WiFi for suites.

Question is, can all suite guest use it simultaneously? Or do they give you one shared login?

We bought a 2 login package on our last cruise and it allowed us to text our son and keep track of him who was on the other login. It worked great, however it required separate 2 logins.

So we want to know if suite guests only have one login, can we use their promo now and buy the extra login package.

We've never been on Allure and are booked in a loft suite.

They advertise free WiFi for suites.

Question is, can all suite guest use it simultaneously? Or do they give you one shared login?

We bought a 2 login package on our last cruise and it allowed us to text our son and keep track of him who was on the other login. It worked great, however it required separate 2 logins.

So we want to know if suite guests only have one login, can we use their promo now and buy the extra login package.

Each guest in the suite gets their own one-device package.

Good to know. So we will all get a login and can text each other via Skype like we did on the past cruise.

The Voom internet is supposed to be fast. Do you know if they block VOIP phone calls?

Good to know. So we will all get a login and can text each other via Skype like we did on the past cruise.

The Voom internet is supposed to be fast. Do you know if they block VOIP phone calls?

VOIP has not been blocked on Allure recently.

FWIW, I called RCCL to ask which tiered internet package would be offered to suite guests after the Royal Suite Class roll-out. We will be in a CL in October. According to the rep, it should be the Surf & Stream package. I'm hoping that is the case.

I assume the higher tier will be able to handle VOIP, depending on actual internet speeds. There is a post on their blog from last year with a screen shot of a speed test on Quantum. Had ups and downs around 5mbps.

Hopefully, we start getting feedback next month about the speeds and services. Unfortunately, I will need to log into work occasionally through VPN.

eta - Meant to include the link to the blog post. Well, it doesn't seem to allow me to link the page....

Edited by jk04

... Unfortunately, I will need to log into work occasionally through VPN...

Good luck, the VPN I use did not work on Oasis. Please report back on your experience with the VPN.

Good luck, the VPN I use did not work on Oasis. Please report back on your experience with the VPN.

Well darn, that is disappointing. I understand not the same, but our VPN did work on Princess. Hopefully, it will on RCCL. If not, guess I can tether to my phone, depending on service.

Thanks again for the info. Do you know if it's the "Surf" or "Stream" voom package that is free to suite guests?

I don't know what class our Sky Loft suite is considered.

--Russ

Thanks again for the info. Do you know if it's the "Surf" or "Stream" voom package that is free to suite guests?

--Russ

The two-tier internet option is brand new and the suite program is brand new. No one has reported yet. The Sky Loft is a Star Class suite, the highest class.

Edited by clarea

--Russ

Stream. Sky Loft is insiders Star Class.