14 Haven Suites left...5 weeks before our trip...What are the changes of the upgrade?

My wife has given me a 2,000.00 :D:D:D upgrade budget ....still have 5 weeks to go before we leave and I would absolutely LOVE our first Norwegian Cruise to be in a Haven Suite... What do you think my changes may be?

Call and ask. But don't tell them you have 2k. =)

ME: I have 2,000.00 that I can spend for an upgrade.

THEM: Well, Isn't that a crazy coincidence..I have an upgrade right here for 2,000.

:D:D:D

Which ship? We recently did an upsell from a B1 to a forward facing haven suite for 750 per person. Thus was the initial offer from NCL at about 5 weeks out. We tried to negotiate without success. Finally agreed to the 750pp about 3.5 weeks out from our cruise. Good luck!

Be aware of TA's or others also on the lookout..

I monitored a past cruise for a few months, all went in normal pace, prices went down gradually, some cats got sold out, all the usual.. and all of a sudden the availability of the last Haven suites went very very fast in a few days a few weeks before sailing and there was nothing good left in those final weeks. Luckily we contacted our TA in time and moved up at a small extra cost.

You're not the only one OP. Be careful out there! :)

Now I think of it, it's like any women's clothing shop sale in every way I guess.. :D

Edited by FreestyleNovice

Go for an aft PH on the Getaway! It's a lot of walking....but so worth it!! We were on deck 9....the balcony is HUGE and the view can't be beat! :cool:

We have the Aft Haven on the Breakaway in Sept and we cannot wait! We don't mind the walking! Aft cabins are the best, IMPO :D Plus it is our first time being in the Haven :D