Chops grille with kids

• 1 year later...
We ate in chops on harmony a couple of weeks ago. There were 3 kids aged 11,8 and 6 in our party. The kids weren't initially fussed on anything on the menus - the waiters were brilliant - they even offered to go out and get pizza from elsewhere. In the end the kids just had the truffled fries and each had dessert. They didn't charge anything at all for the 3 kids. My point is that they were doing everything they could to accommodate the kids tastes. Incidentally the meal in chops was outstanding in every respect.

Anyone have recent experience at Chops and can confirm it is "kid" friendly for picky eaters, and they will change things up?

• My 9 year old actually would eat steak...but she also likes Caesar salad which is on the adult menu but not the kid menu posted.
  • My 13 year old is super picky...so not sure what he would eat from adult menu (aside from the bacon appetizer) ...would they do an adult portion of the mac and cheese

DH is interested in trying this on our Mariner cruise (if it varies ship to ship)

We are booking chops grille for our upcoming harmony cruise in July and there are 3 kids aged 11 , 8 and 6 in the party. I have never eaten with kids in chops grille - does anyone know what the kids menu is like and what is the charge for children?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

if they eat off the regular menu, they pay the same price as everyone else.

if they eat off the Chops Kids menu, its either half the regular price or $10( I have seen both numbers reported)

Anyone have recent experience at Chops and can confirm it is "kid" friendly for picky eaters, and they will change things up?

• My 9 year old actually would eat steak...but she also likes Caesar salad which is on the adult menu but not the kid menu posted.
  • My 13 year old is super picky...so not sure what he would eat from adult menu (aside from the bacon appetizer) ...would they do an adult portion of the mac and cheese

DH is interested in trying this on our Mariner cruise (if it varies ship to ship)

We’ve found the staff great at the specialty restaurants. Our daughters very picky and we’ve been in one restaurant and they’ve brought her one of her favourite dishes from a different restaurant. Don’t be afraid to ask, they are very accommodating.

We’ve found the staff great at the specialty restaurants. Our daughters very picky and we’ve been in one restaurant and they’ve brought her one of her favourite dishes from a different restaurant. Don’t be afraid to ask, they are very accommodating.

Oh wow...that's great. You mean from MDR or from another specialty?