Radiance Class Balcony Cabin 7596

Friends just sailed on the Serenade in Cabin 7596 and I was AMAZED at the size of their balcony (and NOT in a good way!). There were two chairs out there, but one had to be turned sideways because on the left side (looking out), it was so narrow that there was not room for it to be facing outward! I was shocked. I had no idea there was a cabin with a balcony that small. It was certainly a contrast to our huge balcony in 8102.

I think people booking this cabin would think, Oh great! It's going to be so convenient, right on the hump. Wonderful location. Then, they will arrive and take a look at that balcony and gasp! Just a heads up for anyone currently booked in that cabin on a Radiance Class ship. If you have the opportunity, MOVE!

Thanks for the info.

Did you by chance get a look at the balcony's for 7592 & 7594?

We will be sailing with friends with these 2 cabins later this year. From looking at the deck plans, they seem descent in size.

Sly

Here is a shot of the back side of the starboard hump on Brilliance which has similar balconies to what is on the front except the far left balconies for cabin 7610 is wider as it is an accessible cabin. Look at the balcony for cabin 8604 above it to see where the partition would be on the front for cabin 7592.

Cabin 7606, on the right, and 8600 above it have the same small size balcony as does cabin 7596.

attachment.php?attachmentid=384251&d=1462208451

Here is a shot of the front of the hump on Radiance from a higher angle above. Balcony for cabin 7594 is the middle one.

As you can see in both of the above shots the balconies for cabin 7608, 7610, 7592 and 7594 over look the angled end of the life/tender boats cover.

attachment.php?attachmentid=384256&d=1462208451

P3151854c.jpg.2185d8c645181651ce33d322d6e97cde.jpg

RadianceCabin7594a.jpg.fe6424ef19dc39e50f2ee671eab72214.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Friends just sailed on the Serenade in Cabin 7596 and I was AMAZED at the size of their balcony (and NOT in a good way!). There were two chairs out there, but one had to be turned sideways because on the left side (looking out), it was so narrow that there was not room for it to be facing outward! I was shocked. I had no idea there was a cabin with a balcony that small. It was certainly a contrast to our huge balcony in 8102.

I think people booking this cabin would think, Oh great! It's going to be so convenient, right on the hump. Wonderful location. Then, they will arrive and take a look at that balcony and gasp! Just a heads up for anyone currently booked in that cabin on a Radiance Class ship. If you have the opportunity, MOVE!

I was so happy to read this since we are doing a B2B in November on Brilliance in Cabin 8102. We had originally booked 8088 for the first cruise, but then we decided to do our first B2B and 8088 wasn't available for the second cruise, so our TA moved us to 8102 for both legs. I've read a couple of things about the differences - in 8088 we would see where we're going, but in 8102 we'll be protected from any wind.

We've been on 29 Royal cruises and never been disappointed (two disappointments on other lines), so I'll just go back to counting the days until we're able to get over this "Land Sickness."

Thanks for the info.

Margy

Here is a shot of the back side of the starboard hump on Brilliance which has similar balconies to what is on the front except the far left balconies for cabin 7610 is wider as it is an accessible cabin. Look at the balcony for cabin 8604 above it to see where the partition would be on the front for cabin 7592.

Cabin 7606, on the right, and 8600 above it have the same small size balcony as does cabin 7596.

attachment.php?attachmentid=384251&d=1462208451

Here is a shot of the front of the hump on Radiance from a higher angle above. Balcony for cabin 7594 is the middle one.

As you can see in both of the above shots the balconies for cabin 7608, 7610, 7592 and 7594 over look the angled end of the life/tender boats cover.

attachment.php?attachmentid=384256&d=1462208451

Thank you for the pic's, gives us a good idea of what to look forward to.

Sly

Thanks for the info.

Did you by chance get a look at the balcony's for 7592 & 7594?

We will be sailing with friends with these 2 cabins later this year. From looking at the deck plans, they seem descent in size.

Sly

We are on the Jewel in cabin 7592 right now and love our balcony. It's a little larger than a standard balcony and very roomy! Anne