Ovation Asian 2017 cruises

Does anyone know if all the Asian cruises for Ovation in 2017 have been released?

I booked the repositioning from Hong Kong to Singapore for Nov, 2017 on the weekend and thought I might check out prior cruises any maybe do a BTB but I can't find anything but the one I am booked on.

Perhaps they are chartered or not released as I don't think they would all be sold out already.

Does anyone know if all the Asian cruises for Ovation in 2017 have been released?

I booked the repositioning from Hong Kong to Singapore for Nov, 2017 on the weekend and thought I might check out prior cruises any maybe do a BTB but I can't find anything but the one I am booked on.

Perhaps they are chartered or not released as I don't think they would all be sold out already.

Hi Jo, we are looking at the 14th Nov 2017 (9 nights, Hong Kong to Singapore) or the 23rd November 2017 (14 nights, Singapore to Sydney) on the Ovation. If we booked the 14th Nov, we will get to meet. I couldn't see anything prior to your 14th Nov trip. :)

Seems to be the same pattern as with Quantum - they only release the schedule a few months at a time and only about 6-12 months ahead.

RCCL mentioned that the Asian Itineraries will be released in June.. But I doubt you will have many choices because most of the sailings will have already been snapped up by the travel agency in China.

Please be aware that its possible that a last minute charter might happen on your cruise.

RCCL mentioned that the Asian Itineraries will be released in June.. But I doubt you will have many choices because most of the sailings will have already been snapped up by the travel agency in China.

Please be aware that its possible that a last minute charter might happen on your cruise.

Yep, been there, done that. Or should I say we were told it was chartered. We were booked on Ovation, November 2016 from Beijing to Singapore and we were kicked off :mad: Turns out it wasn't chartered at all. We switched over to Mariner.

To a previous poster, yes I do know now that suite class doesn't apply. I was sure it said available when I booked a Jr Suite but after reading posts here I went back and checked and found that info. Not entirely happy about that but it is what it is.

To date agencies have not been block booking entire sailings.

It's a bit like group bookings elsewhere; they take bookings for clients making reservations as they are booked. All sailings should be available when released, and are progressively sold up.