Cloud 9 spa passes

slaine29

Hi all, does anybody know if and how much a couples spa pass for a week is ?, can you book this pre cruise or do you have to go to the spa centre and get it when onboard, We are cruising end of august and seeing all the facilities onboard i don't reckon we will be seeing much of our two boys, so i think its time me and DW had a treat.

• 2 months later...

For my upcoming 8 day Vista cruise on September 23rd it's listed in my cruise manager at a pre-purchase price of $249 couples pass or $159 for solo, for the duration of cruise. This under the book the spa, relaxation areas tab. I have however read in some past cruiser reviews it is sometimes offered onboard for two people for $199 once aboard. I am not sure but now with all cruises having added VAT there's the real possibility of an additional 21% tax as well.

We're on the repositioning NYC/MIA 11 day cruise, price is $339 per couple for 11 days. Yikes! Is it really worth it?

We are crsing on this trip also and always do the spa suites but did'nt book it on this ship.

$339 a couple seems very expensive

The Thermal Suites on the Vista do not have a T Pool, just a large whirlpool. The Thermal Suites are essentially one large room with the whirlpool and warming chairs and the sensory showers. Off of that room are the various types of saunas. We bought the day pass and it was awesome! Since the inaugural was so port intensive we did not feel that we would be able to use the Thermal Suites enough to warrant the cost. Check out my review below for a lot more info about the suites as well as photos.