Jewel is a Jewel!

Other ships that have skipped have done overnight in Athens. That might be a possibility or Rhodes

When do you find out? I mean if they make a decision prior, are they seeming to make decisions on a individual cruise bases?

When do you find out? I mean if they make a decision prior, are they seeming to make decisions on a individual cruise bases?

Others have reported both scheduled and last minute changes. As with any travel just be prepared for the unexpected and be flexible! I make my plans (I often overplan), but I don't let changes affect me. If we end up at another port without much warning I will go with the flow and practice being spontaneous!;) If we end up with a sea day I will relax and enjoy the ship. The Jewel is my favorite ship so far.:cool: If we end up in Kudusai as planned I will rejoice that there is peace in that area for the moment and prepare for a fantastic day.:)

Others have reported both scheduled and last minute changes. As with any travel just be prepared for the unexpected and be flexible! I make my plans (I often overplan), but I don't let changes affect me. If we end up at another port without much warning I will go with the flow and practice being spontaneous!;) If we end up with a sea day I will relax and enjoy the ship. The Jewel is my favorite ship so far.:cool: If we end up in Kudusai as planned I will rejoice that there is peace in that area for the moment and prepare for a fantastic day.:)

Thanks, I am an over planner as well and like to know my options, I must admit Ephesus was the must see sight and if for some reason we missed it I would be devastated, but anywhere in the region is a new discovery so I will just go with the flow and be praying peace prevails in that area...not just for my selfish sightseeing;) I have never cruised before, but this med cruise will be my second cruise, we are fairly seasoned travellers though, so get the unexpected.

Thanks, I am an over planner as well and like to know my options, I must admit Ephesus was the must see sight and if for some reason we missed it I would be devastated, but anywhere in the region is a new discovery so I will just go with the flow and be praying peace prevails in that area...not just for my selfish sightseeing;) I have never cruised before, but this med cruise will be my second cruise, we are fairly seasoned travellers though, so get the unexpected.

Since it is out of our control we may as well just relax and enjoy the ride!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk