Cruising Category on "Jeopardy" Tonight

SeaMaster

Hello to all,

I received this from CLIA yesterday and thought I would share it with the many folks on the HAL forum who helped me get into this crazy obsession/venture. See how you do on the "Let's Go Cruising" category.

Tim

At CLIA we're always looking for strategic marketing opportunities to bring the cruise message to consumers. It's imperative to entice vacationers to experience a cruise for the first time because once they do, we know they'll be back to book more cruises with you.

We're pleased to announce that 12 million people will get the message on Tuesday, October 18 because CLIA has partnered with very popular “ Jeopardy!” quiz show to feature a special cruising category – Let's Go Cruising – in honor of National Cruise Vacation Month. “ Jeopardy!” airs weeknights on ABC. Please note that some West Coast markets may air the program on October 19 because of football programming.

Enjoy the show!

The show tonight was taped last summer and the chap from Toronto worked at the same firm as my daughter, so we are definitely going to watch it. :D

Although we know the outcome of the show, we are still excited about it. I wonder if he will get the question on cruising correct.

We love to watch Jeopardy. Guess for this episode I'll have to get out the HAL pillow chocolates I have stashed away!

Darn it Jim, I think I finished my stash a few days ago when I was in desperate need of a "fix". Looks like it's time for another cruise so I can stock up again.

I'm definitely going to be watching Jeopardy tonight. Thanks for the heads up Seamaster.

Valerie:)

KK, I kinda felt the same way, but as he said earlier when talking of an experience with a baby lion, he was raised as a boy in England so probably knows less about the Islands than we do. Yes all of the cruise ???s were easy, but I don`t think any of the contestants have cruised.....jean:cool:

Hi Jean! Are you still sailing with us next week? Haven't heard from you on the Roll Call for a long time!!

Those of you that have sailed HAL many times....do they have lots of trivia type games?? Like Jeopardy, Win, Lose Draw, Pictionary, Charades, etc.??

Thanks for the info!! Deb C.

R U SERIOUS. DAMN IT, Here in NYC and NJ they have some Debate for the people running for Governor for NJ. OK THAT SUCKS, CURSES, CURSES:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ditto that!! Was not thrilled when I expected to see Jeopardy!!

Thanks for the information.

Now all I have to do is convince DH to watch Jeopardy instead of the 300 reruns of CSI!!

*LOL* Your husband is my kind of guy

I can watch CSI and Law and Order over and over again.

And come to think of it ....I do :)

Those questions were so easy!!

But I couldn't believe it when the Jamaican man didn't recognise Charlotte Amalie and missed the answer "St Thomas".

LOL - I sat there yelling at him, St. Thomas, St. Thomas. He will be on again tomorrow night. It's exciting to watch especially when you know someone. :)

...snip...Those of you that have sailed HAL many times....do they have lots of trivia type games?? Like Jeopardy, Win, Lose Draw, Pictionary, Charades, etc.?? Thanks for the info!! Deb C.
All kinds of 'em! There's a link to a whole week's worth of Daily Programs in my sig below.

Candy <-- cramming for *Trivia on Zuidy #6

Archived