Ordering in Advance on NCL.com

BamaVol

I thought it would be wise to make advance reservations for our upcoming cruise. I went to NCL.com and booked seats for Cirque on the Epic. I was a little surprised that I had to pay at that time. Is there any way to pre-book anything, be it excursions, specialty dining, shows, etc. and have the charges on my shipboard account to be settled at disembarkation?

I thought it would be wise to make advance reservations for our upcoming cruise. I went to NCL.com and booked seats for Cirque on the Epic. I was a little surprised that I had to pay at that time. Is there any way to pre-book anything, be it excursions, specialty dining, shows, etc. and have the charges on my shipboard account to be settled at disembarkation?

No.

You can either book onboard, and have it go to your account, or book online & pay now.

Or you can book online & pay now...then board, cancel the pre-booking, re-book onboard, settle as disembarkation, and keep an eye for the refund to your credit card, for the pre-booked.

Stephen

You should be able to make reservations by *phone* (not online) and request that the payment be billed to your account later.

We were annoyed that an expensive excursion (the first we've done directly with NCL because not available otherwise) required payment, because we had a lot of OBC, and we might not use it all otherwise.

We called our PCC who said that wasn't necessary, and he offered to make the call for us to credit back that charge and then have the cost be added to our onboard account so we could use a chunk of that OBC we had.

He said we could have made that call ourselves, but insisted upon doing it for us.

(Great PCC! :))

You should be able to make reservations by *phone* (not online) and request that the payment be billed to your account later.

We were annoyed that an expensive excursion (the first we've done directly with NCL because not available otherwise) required payment, because we had a lot of OBC, and we might not use it all otherwise.

We called our PCC who said that wasn't necessary, and he offered to make the call for us to credit back that charge and then have the cost be added to our onboard account so we could use a chunk of that OBC we had.

He said we could have made that call ourselves, but insisted upon doing it for us.

(Great PCC! :))

That's exactly why I asked. I have OBC that I want to use to book an excursion and hate waiting until I board.

I booked through a TA. Do I have a PCC? Who should I call?