Falmouth, George Town, Cozumel Favorite Excursions?

I'm totally overwhelmed by what to do when we get on shore. We're sailing next weekend with our 8 year old daughter and I would love some suggestions! I know she really wants to swim with the dolphins, but it seems like each port has their own version of it and I'm not sure which are the best. Thank you!

Thank you so much! I was looking for something like that and somehow missed it!

You're welcome.

If you are interested in an all-inclusive beach day in Cozumel, consider Nachi Cocom. The cost is $55 per person.

We went here in cozumel ... http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/ ... and totally recommend it if you just want to chill out at a nice beach/pool.

We choose it because we're not huge drinkers so didn't need a fill yer boots all inclusive place.

It's $3 entry fee, $18 if you want to use the beach inflatables/slides etc. Pay as you go food and drinks.

The whole complex was spotless clean. The price we paid for the food and drinks we had was in our opinion fair.

I second Paradise Beach - I think an 8 year old would be bored at Nachi. I love nachi but it's quiet and laid back. Paradise is definitely more kid friendly.

Falmouth - stick to the port area or do a Royal excursion - don't go off on your own.

I'm totally overwhelmed by what to do when we get on shore. We're sailing next weekend with our 8 year old daughter and I would love some suggestions! I know she really wants to swim with the dolphins, but it seems like each port has their own version of it and I'm not sure which are the best. Thank you!

You have to do stingray city in Cayman, if she is a swimmer. She is probably to short to stand on the sand bar, but they will bring the sting ray to her. There are a couple of other snorkel stops to. My daughter at 7 loved it.

Search for Cayman shore excursions and several sites that offer this will come up or book through RCCL.

Grand Cayman: Stingray City and snorkeling. No need to spend extra $$$, g online make your reservation.

Cozumel; chankanaub park: Swim with Dolphins, cheaper than the Ship.

Falmouth: book with ship, simply because of securitry