Priority boarding with a suite

Cherlynn

This will be our first Celebrity cruise and we have Sky Suite. Do we get priority boarding? My mom is going with us and she has an inside cabin across the hall from us. Will they allow her to board with us, or will we need to get in a regular line with her? Anyone out there had this situation come up?

IMHO - priority boarding is more of an advertised benefit than an actual benefit. Generally upon arrival their are lanes for Suite Passengers, Captain Club Elite etc which may or may not speed up you checking in. I have been on Suite lines that took me twice the time of regular passenger check in. In any case just check in your mother at the same time as you and you will all board at the same time.

The new online boarding passes have dramatically sped up the process and will give you the fastest boarding.

This will be our first Celebrity cruise and we have Sky Suite. Do we get priority boarding? My mom is going with us and she has an inside cabin across the hall from us. Will they allow her to board with us, or will we need to get in a regular line with her? Anyone out there had this situation come up?
Its' weird. Depending upon when you arrive, there's a fair chance there won't be any lines to speak of anyway. As noted above, you may find the number of desks vs. pax such that you're as well or better off in a regular line. Happens that way at airports for 1st and frequent flyers sometimes, too.

That said, yes, they have a separate line for suites, and no, they won't have any problem if you bring your mom with you in the line. Hand them all of the docs at once -- they won't hassle you a bit.

Archived