constellation 09/09/06

cpacruiser54

There are a number of group cruises which still have limited availability in CC and 2C only. Suggest you do a little googling and you may find one. From experience many people book far out and then cancel before the first payment is due. Often their is no penalty for cancellation.

Last November I attempted booking the same itinerary 2005 in a RS. None were available so I decided I would not travel without a suite. In December my agent finally got me a SS in January and finally got me a RS in April.

Even on Celebrity you can hold a booking for 48 hours just by clicking a button. Keep trying you will get what you want.

I have been trying to book this cruise and celebrity said it is sold out.

I find it hard to beleive that a crossing is sold out so far in advance.

antone have any info on this sailing.

We are not allowed to recommend specific travel agents here... but there is a well known TA that definitely has inventory in just about every category from Cat11 to CC for that sailing. My email is below-- that's as much as I can say, I think. Don't know what else to do since you say Celebrity doesn't have any inventory of their own at the moment.

Archived