Plugs on Eclipse

Fishgirl01

Just a quick question, are their plenty of plug sockets in the cabins for usual charging items, hair dryers ect, as it says extension leads are not allowed.

Hi,

The one in the bathroom need a US adaptor for uk items. The one on the desk are close together and again need a US adaptor and the hair dryer has a European style plug. You need to plan carefully what and when you charge things and make sure the charger is a 110 - 240 volt one.

David

Don't know about the prohibition on extension cords because I have had the room attendant provide these for me in the past for my CPAP which is over by the bed where there are no plugs at all. I now carry my own 15 ft cord with me to plug in the CPAP.

Otherwise, plugs are very limited given how many tech devices we carry. I take a multi charger with my cruise pack that charges 5 phones/iPads/kindles and will plug into the euro outlet leaving the US plugs for other uses.

Just a quick question, are their plenty of plug sockets in the cabins for usual charging items, hair dryers ect, as it says extension leads are not allowed.

we always take a 6 gang trailing socket with us. They are not surge protected. Never had any issue even if they are officially 'not allowed'.

there are 3 people in our room. by the time 3 mobile phones , ipads ereaders ,golf gps devices, laptops , cameras , power banks etc have been plugged in wifeys hairdryer slows down and the lights go a bit dim - but by then I will be in the Martini Bar waiting for her [emoji33]

Don't know about the prohibition on extension cords because I have had the room attendant provide these for me in the past for my CPAP which is over by the bed where there are no plugs at all. I now carry my own 15 ft cord with me to plug in the CPAP.

Otherwise, plugs are very limited given how many tech devices we carry. I take a multi charger with my cruise pack that charges 5 phones/iPads/kindles and will plug into the euro outlet leaving the US plugs for other uses.

The extension cord for your CPAP is completely different as you have a medical condition and the ship provided the cord. They need to be of a specific wire size.