Reflection S2 Sky Suite deck 12

atlaturne

For those who have previously stayed in a deck 12 S2 sky suite-what was your experience as far as the oceanview cafe being above you-was your experience tolerable as far as noise,etc.? It would appear to be a good location as far as pool and cafe access. thanks

It seems to vary by the cabin location. Those aft facing cabins can hear chairs being moved around at the Sunset Bar. On the Reflection last year we were in 2190 and would hear what sounded like loud thunder periodically. I suspect it was carts being rolled. DH is hearing challenged so he never heard it. It didn't bother my sleep, but the nightly stop at the Molecular Bar may have been what did the trick.:D

You may want to check the S Class sticky for info on a specific cabin.

We were upgraded to a corner suite on deck12. Oceanview was right above us and we did not feel it interfered with our sleep or enjoyment of a great cabin.

Being the buffet area there was very little activity later in the evening but, there was the occasional table dragging in the morning. It was not enough for us to be concerned. ( I am a very light sleeper and it was no problem)

It was a great cabin with a great view and I would do it again in a heartbeat...especially if it was a free upgrade again :)

Edited by pete_coach