Beverage Package Question

jcastro1202

I just booked my anniversary cruise on the Celebrity Reflection 3/18/17! I'm super excited, got a great deal and will be repeating the exact same itinerary we did on the Solstice for our honeymoon in 2010. My question is regarding the drink package I got as a perk. I know I get the classic beverage package however I want to know if I can upgrade this to the Premium beverage package and if so what is the additional cost? Do you just pay the difference or do I have to pay the regular full price since I didn't pay for the classic package but received it as a perk?

Any help is appreciated!

1. work this out now with whoever you booked with

2. $10.00 additional per day was in 2015, it's 2016, it will be 2017 so sure you will be either $10.00, $12.00 $14.00 or $10.00 no oneknows these upgrade hikes if they do happen, It is A $10.00 onboard per day fee to upgrade.

3. Use your onboard credit if you like

I just booked my anniversary cruise on the Celebrity Reflection 3/18/17! I'm super excited, got a great deal and will be repeating the exact same itinerary we did on the Solstice for our honeymoon in 2010. My question is regarding the drink package I got as a perk. I know I get the classic beverage package however I want to know if I can upgrade this to the Premium beverage package and if so what is the additional cost? Do you just pay the difference or do I have to pay the regular full price since I didn't pay for the classic package but received it as a perk?

Any help is appreciated!

You can upgrade it. If you wait till you get on the ship you can use your onboard credit to do so.

Happy anniversary!!

Do both people in the cabin have to upgrade or can one just do the upgrade?

One can upgrade - my DH did and I didn't as I don't drink anything other than wine and beer I didn't think it was worthwhile.

Any help is appreciated!

All upgrades from Classic beverage package to Premium beverage package will be $10/day + 18% gratuity. This includes all Classic beverage packages that were received as a result of a promotion, or those that were purchased (regardless of the rate that they were purchased at).

you can do one, and share the other, no one will tell

Wow...that's terrible advice!

I would advise against what this poster is suggesting, as if you do get caught sharing a package, your packages will be terminated for the remainder of the cruise.

One can upgrade and the other can stay classic.

Wow...that's terrible advice!

I would advise against what this poster is suggesting, as if you do get caught sharing a package, your packages will be terminated for the remainder of the cruise.

One can upgrade and the other can stay classic.

Absolutely agree

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information for me classic is fine but dear wife likes martinis so we will just upgrade her thanks again

You can get just about any martini on the classic package -- they're just in a smaller glass. I normally switch to the premium package just for the better wine selections. My wife stays with the classic since she just drinks umbrella drinks or cosmos.

How you read it and , you read it wrong.

I do't have to offer an excuse of how it sounds but open up your eyes and see how many do tell their members get me a drink, read on and you'll see people do a lot worse than you can imagine

Most the drinks will you suit you fine, but I am sure your member will say here take mine the drink. I'll take yours. and for that you more or less will lie that you don't Like the cigg commercial truth hurts

Edited by gopro63

How you read it and , you read it wrong.

I do't have to offer an excuse of how it sounds but open up your eyes and see how many do tell their members get me a drink, read on and you'll see people do a lot worse than you can imagine

Most the drinks will you suit you fine, but I am sure your member will say here take mine the drink. I'll take yours. and for that you more or less will lie that you don't Like the cigg commercial truth hurts

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say. Sharing a package is wrong.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

You can get just about any martini on the classic package -- they're just in a smaller glass. I normally switch to the premium package just for the better wine selections. My wife stays with the classic since she just drinks umbrella drinks or cosmos.

I disagree with this advice. If you just like the occasional cosmo, any bar will make you that in a smaller glass. If you want to enjoy the awsome martini bar selections, you will need to upgrade packages or pay per drink (and one drink per day pays for the upgrade, so may as well upgrade and get all the other drinks too!)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We are also taking this cruise. I hope you enjoy your celebration, can't think of a better way to do it! We upgraded when we boarded, I think our total was about 160.00 or so. We both enjoyed the better wine selection, and not having to worry about what was covered or not . It's a good use for any OBC you might have.