Escape Spa Day Passes

I believe if you buy the week on board it was 229. The day price was expensive in my opinion when I asked a few weeks ago when I was on the Escape. Like the OP said it was somewhere between 50 and 79 for a port day. They weren't selling them for sea days.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

In January we were on the Escape and were able to purchase day passes on port days for $54 each. They won't tell you before you get there if they are selling them that day but we had no problem. When you board you can go to the spa and they will give you a tour so you can see what is available with the pass. Very beautiful spa and we really enjoyed spending a few hours there.

We bought the Thermal Pass online in advance for $199 per person.

I am thinking of doing this for me and DH... I'd rather buy a Day Pass (or two) but if they're only available on port days then it's not a good fit for us.

Does that pass you give unlimited use for the week? I know it's just the Thermal Spa (not the pool), but does that include the saunas, snow room, salt room, etc.? Mainly, we'll just be hoping to find a little solitude and relaxation.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, the weekly pass is unlimited. It does include the pool inside the thermal Spa as well as the rooms you mentioned. I loved having the weekly pass. I would start every morning there and some evenings :)

Yes, the weekly pass is unlimited. It does include the pool inside the thermal Spa as well as the rooms you mentioned. I loved having the weekly pass. I would start every morning there and some evenings :)

They sell a limited number of weekly passes so plan ahead. You could also look at upgrading into a Spa Balcony, Mini-suite, or Haven Spa Suite. The weekly passes are included for those rooms. I think it's just for first two in the cabin but I could be wrong. These cabins would guarantee you get the weekly pass.

Thanks for the replies! We're in a mini-suite now and this sounds like a good compromise for us as I don't think we want to pay the $$ for a Spa Cabin. I'll look to book online as soon as it's available to me.