Chankanaab - Outside food/drinks permitted?

supercanadian

Does anyone know if you are allowed to bring your own outside food and/or drink into the park? How about alcohol?

I know they have food/beverage options for purchase, but was just wondering if we are permitted to bring our own, too.

Just be aware that you can't bring any food off the ship unless it's in prepackaged unopened wrapping or box. No ship food. Also No alcohol off the ship. You can bring your own bottled water and unopened soft drink cans.

So that means if they do ( and I doubt they allow that at least openly) you're going to have to stop and buy food and drink and alcohol some where. And if you're going via a ship excursion for something like the dolphin swim, that ain't gonna happen.

Crewsweeper, this was exactly the answer I was looking for. From your signature, I can see you've been on many Carnival cruises before, so thanks a million for the info! :)

supercanadian, (Go Habs!!!Always next year;)) if you just need something to munch on bring small packages of cheese or peanutbutter and crackers, small packages of nuts, gummy bears, M&Ms (won't melt as much) etc. that you can stuff in your beach bag. Bottled water (order off the Carnival site so you don't have to lug it on board). For kiddos, those little juice containers might work. You can get these items off the ship easily. A towel on top might get them past park security, if they are checking. Just don't over do it.