SPLENDOR question about A/C

I will be on the splendor with my whole family we are 8. I recently went on the BREEZE and loved the cruise except that the air conditioner was super warm instead of cool.

can anyone who's traveled recently tell me how the cooling was feeling in their cabins?

We were on the splendor two weeks ago; for our cabin, the air conditioning was better than nothing, but the cabin never got as cold as we prefer. That said, the effectiveness of the air conditioning can vary from cabin to cabin on the same ship. For example, we've sailed the Esctasy, Fascination, and Liberty on multiple occasions, and the air conditioning effectiveness has ranged from amazing to "you can bake a cake in it" depending on the cabin.

Edited by newpherchris

We were on Splendor 3 weeks ago and had a balcony room on deck 9 towards the front of the ship and our room was nice and cool all the time. Couple of times we had to turn down the temp as it was a bit too cold. Best ways to keep your room cool also is keep the curtains closed when your not in there. The sun coming through will heat up your room. Don't leave the balcony room door open.

We were on the Splendor in November as well on deck 8 all the way forward and the cabin was warm for me. My suggestion is to bring a small battery operated fan just in case the cabin is warm for you. Temperature is so so subjective.