Chris & Ginny's Journey Cruise - 9 day Trip

Ah, finally got a chance to finish your review. It had gotten "buried" and noticed it popped up again, so I just finished reading the rest. I really enjoyed your beautiful pictures and loved seen the pictures of the midnight buffet. I actually miss that. The last time we cruised with a midnight buffet, I had a film camera. Needless to say, not many pictures and those I did get weren't the greatest in quality. I'd love to go on a Journey cruise one of these days. Thank you again for taking the time to share your cruise, I really enjoyed. :)

Ah, finally got a chance to finish your review. It had gotten "buried" and noticed it popped up again, so I just finished reading the rest. I really enjoyed your beautiful pictures and loved seen the pictures of the midnight buffet. I actually miss that. The last time we cruised with a midnight buffet, I had a film camera. Needless to say, not many pictures and those I did get weren't the greatest in quality. I'd love to go on a Journey cruise one of these days. Thank you again for taking the time to share your cruise, I really enjoyed. :)

Thanks for the compliments, glad you liked the pictures!

Thank you for your review. We were on the same cruise. We took the Catamaran to the Pitons through Carnival and it was fantastic. We cruised through Soufriere (just an in and out to see things), stopped at a small beach for a swim or snorkel, and were then fascinated by the sight and size of the Pitons. Good rum punch and snacks and $2 Piton beer. :D

Thank you for your review. We were on the same cruise. We took the Catamaran to the Pitons through Carnival and it was fantastic. We cruised through Soufriere (just an in and out to see things), stopped at a small beach for a swim or snorkel, and were then fascinated by the sight and size of the Pitons. Good rum punch and snacks and $2 Piton beer. :D

Sounds like you folks had a great time too! Doggone it seems so long ago!

• 1 month later...
I remember going to a midnight buffet and seeing the deviled eggs right at the beginning. Man, I wanted to snag one of those but it was pictures only. I never did get to eat since the pictures took too long and I had to go to bed.

Thanks for the review and the hard work it takes to do it.

Thank You for the compliments!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...