how late do the tenders run on the miracle in cabo on an overnight

The Miracle will leave at a sceduled time.

Last tenders usually an hour before.

Miracle will then slowly cruise around during night.

It will then return for your second day in the morning.

The overnight in Puerto Vallarta can be alot more enticing.

You may come and go as you like.

It makes it great for early tours or whatever you might plan.

If you choose this itinerary, you do need to tender both days.

Have fun!!

They stop running before dinner.

Some pre-arrange with the ship to stay overnight onshore. If the tenders aren't running the next day, you'll have to get yourself to the next port.

Edited by SadieN

Oh, I didn't expect it to be that early, glad I asked - thx!

I had considered the overnight in P V., I would prefer that to Mazatlan, but Cabo is my favorite of the 3. I'll have to ask our friends tho, they may want to include Mazatlan since they have never been there, but if it turns out there is more to do in PV (we must go back on the tequila factory tour!) that may make a difference. Ultimately, it may come down to a specific week and we will have to take whichever itinerary is that week.

The ship is open all night in PV.

You'll find crew at Walmart across the street in the early am. Other crew goes bar hopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

MAY CHANGE, BUT..

There will be another ship doing same thing, weather it be Splendor, or any of the other ships speculated on by posters of these boards.

My suggestion: plan as you are doing, look at itineraries, do your research on what may interest you in each port.

Then when the time comes to book, whichever ship is scheduled, you can feel confident that the itineraries will be much the same.

There are a few sailings that go to La Paz, or other Gulf of Baja ports.

But for most part, Cabo, PV and Mazatlan are your choices.

We enjoy Mazatlan. Our next trip for Spring Break 2017 goes there.

Only somewhat recently has Carnival returned to this port.

You will be safe if you and your fellow travelers respect that it is a foreign country. No need or NO SENSE to go off beaten paths to areas that may lead to danger.

The beaches at Golden Zone are great, lots of activities, shopping, food choices.

Have a great time preparing.

You are doing a good thing by asking questions.

Many Blessings

I'm going to look at how long we'll have in each port and see if that makes a difference to us too. and since the Miracle may be in China by the time we go, this all may change. :rolleyes:

Recent reports state that the Miracle is remaining in U.S. Also...if you decide on overnighting in PV...try the "Cheeky Monkey". Dollar beers and great sunset views. Whatever you decide....hope you have a great time!:)

P.S. If you decide on Cabo.....Baja Brewery has the best views in town.

MAY CHANGE, BUT..

There will be another ship doing same thing, weather it be Splendor, or any of the other ships speculated on by posters of these boards.

There are a few sailings that go to La Paz, or other Gulf of Baja ports.

But for most part, Cabo, PV and Mazatlan are your choices.

You are doing a good thing by asking questions.

Many Blessings

Carnival's changed the China ships. Seems like Miracle's staying until 2018. Splendor's going to China, along with the Spirit.

Carnival's going back to La Paz? Going to La Paz and Loreto in January on Princess. (Quite possible to stay overnight in Cabo and La Paz and meet the ship in Loreto. A bit dangerous as Loreto is also a tender port. Princess also goes to Manzanillo on ships out of San Francisco.

Edited by SadieN

thank you on the good advice! And I should have said we won't be going until 2018, Apr/May, so can't even book yet, but want to have all the decisions made, with a backup plan. 2 couples, and between work, kids and life, it looks like we will only have 2 weeks (maybe 4 if those 2 just won't work) to choose from, and part of my research is to find the best balcony cabins so I know which ones to ask for, I know they'll go fast! so, with only 2 weeks, we will have to take whichever itinerary falls on those 2 weeks - and considering spring break with higher prices, it may be May only. I'll have to wait til they know for sure which ship, then really look at the cabins.

had heard about the ships skipping Mazatlan, we've been there before (last time 6 years ago) while we like to venture out to where the locals hang out, we just wouldn't there, but glad to hear it's not considered as bad as it was.

Will go to Cheeky Monkey for sure, Baja Brewing, good to know, we spend a good part of our vacations at breweries - hadn't even started on that research yet! :)

It sounds like we may have to consider a winter cruise too, didn't know about Princess going to Loreto, a place on our "maybe" list for retirement, could get a small taste of it on a cruise.

I know we'll have a great time no matter what we end up doing, it will be our friends second cruise, their first was the Fascination 5 years ago, and while I spend a lot of time researching, once I have all the info organized it's just sit back and wait for sail away.