The Ultimate Upgrade Call!

Congratulations!! We were in one of them in 2011 when the Ecstasy used to cruise out of Galveston. It's funny that so many people have no idea they exist. It was our anniversary so naturally I said yes when the Upgrade Fairy called. It was worth it to see the look on my wife's face when we stepped inside that suite!

Check out my wife's slideshow on her website if you have time. It will add to your excitement when you see it!

Carnival Ecstasy's Owner's Suite

Take lots of pictures. It's a once in a lifetime experience!

Edited by JimAOk1945

We have decided to do an extensive and inclusive review! Lots of Pics!!!

That's awesome! I'm already looking forward to all the photos!!

Congrats on the upgrade, and occasion!

That's awesome. What are the odds a solo cruiser gets the upgrade call? Not holding my breath...:rolleyes:

The representative did say that one way they choose these is for cabins with 4 or more people in them. Then he went on to say that beyond that it is totally random.

we accepted! we were in an extended balcony grand suite.

We were also in an extended balcony grand suite when we accepted our upgrade to the Owner's Suite. I wonder now whether booking that category has anything to do with who they call with the offer.

I'm looking forward to your review.

Ahhh, the suite life! There's nothing else like it! :D

Edited by JimAOk1945

Nice upgrade there. Though I do think the ULTIMATE would be if all the sudden I got a call from our PVP and they said Hey we noticed you're not booked on any cruises right now and we would like to upgrade you to being on a cruise for the low low price of taxes and port charges. Now I would be ALL over that one. :)

We were also in an extended balcony grand suite when we accepted our upgrade to the Owner's Suite. I wonder now whether booking that category has anything to do with who they call with the offer.

I'm looking forward to your review.

Ahhh, the suite life! There's nothing else like it! :D

We had the extended balcony grand suite for 4 people too and they offered us the owners suite for $4000. We declined. We have the same room booked for this cruise on the Sensation. It would be nice to get the call for a free upgrade to the Owners Suite:D

Have a great cruise!! Looking forward to a review and pictures.