Sky Food menu and pics

Aimeef12

So I take pictures of EVERYTHING!!! Reading through posts on here I see how many people look forward to the dailies and menu's!! Here are some Menus and pics from my cruise on the NCL Sky 2/29-3/4

Below is the MDR menu

Duck patte

Warm Bread pudding

IMG_1364.jpg.39f6dfb0ce82e217f7e7b75d1c169a1b.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg.03fe0347ed46d3947ec6113ed736d47e.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg.c8805c739ee87b5e0f13d0cc26b76fe7.jpg

Thanks. Nice pic, readable on the phablet except for the menu, unreadable once zoomed in. Are you using Tapatalk to upload directly ? Appreciate the efforts especially with slow satellite broadband.

Can you upload the free breakfast room service deliver menu as well as O'Sheehan (Blue Lagoon, formerly).

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Edited by mking8288

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We were on the Sky June 20th - 24th. Since we weren't doing any excusions we purchased the SDP for 3 nts of our 4 nt cruise. We went to the steakhouse 2 nights as it was so good the first night. Absolutely delicious. DH got the Tomahawk steak the first night - a 32 oz ribeye!! Of course the 18 inch bone that takes up about 1/4 of the table weighs most of that but the bone is where the flavor comes from. My daughter had the 16 oz ribeye and said it was the best she's ever had. She eats at some very fine restaurants. So not comparing it to Ponderosa lol. I had the filet mignon which was fork tender and full of flavor. Service was exceptional, of course we were the only people in there at 5:30 on sail away night.

French Bistro was very good also. My DD had the pork tenderloin and the sauce it was served in was exceptional. Very tender cut of meat. I had the lobster whatever it was in a cream sauce which was very good but a little rich for me.

Our last night we were in the MDR and the food was excellent!

Our first 2 trips to breakfast at the Garden Cafe (buffet) were lousy. Their scrambled eggs were horrible. Sitting in about 1/2 inch of water and chopped up so small it looked like someone getting ready to make bad egg salad!

Breakfast in the MDR was wonderful. Real eggs benedict, wonderful pancakes, etc.

how?

If you are using the CC website, you can use their photo gallery

1. Click on photo gallery on the navigation bar at top of CC page

2. Click on the UPLOAD PHOTOS at the top right of you page

3. Select NCL in the drop down and choose a file(s) from your computer

4. Upload photos

5. Cut-n-Paste COPY the URL (if you uploaded multiple photos, click on each photo to get the URL).

6. When you are posting a message, use the INSERT PHOTO button and PASTE the URL into the pop up.

Instant bigger picture.

Photo_Gallery.jpg

Edited by BirdTravels

We were on the Sky June 20th - 24th. Since we weren't doing any excusions we purchased the SDP for 3 nts of our 4 nt cruise. We went to the steakhouse 2 nights as it was so good the first night. Absolutely delicious. DH got the Tomahawk steak the first night - a 32 oz ribeye!! Of course the 18 inch bone that takes up about 1/4 of the table weighs most of that but the bone is where the flavor comes from. My daughter had the 16 oz ribeye and said it was the best she's ever had. She eats at some very fine restaurants. So not comparing it to Ponderosa lol. I had the filet mignon which was fork tender and full of flavor. Service was exceptional, of course we were the only people in there at 5:30 on sail away night.

French Bistro was very good also. My DD had the pork tenderloin and the sauce it was served in was exceptional. Very tender cut of meat. I had the lobster whatever it was in a cream sauce which was very good but a little rich for me.

Our last night we were in the MDR and the food was excellent!

Our first 2 trips to breakfast at the Garden Cafe (buffet) were lousy. Their scrambled eggs were horrible. Sitting in about 1/2 inch of water and chopped up so small it looked like someone getting ready to make bad egg salad!

Breakfast in the MDR was wonderful. Real eggs benedict, wonderful pancakes, etc.

We were on that same sailing! Because we were on a "group" cruise, we qualified for the SDP!!! I'm so glad we did. The first night we did Il Adagio--delicious!!! It was just my oldest son and I; my DH and youngest were napping--which turned into full on sleeping...I brought them plates of food from the restaurant for a "midnight snack". They loved it.

The second night, we dined at Cagney's. My DH also had the Tomahawk. He was unsure if he should order it, but I encouraged him by letting him know he wouldn't get one like this back home LOL. I can't believe he finished that sucker! I think he should've got a prize LOL. I ordered the bison steak and wagyu sliders (to start) Our kids ordered off the kids menu. The 3d night, we had dinner in Le Bistro. Sooooooooooo good. The chef sent over "complimentary" h'ordeuvres and a bottle of amazing merlot(!!!) The 4th night we dined at Crossings--and it was really good. If we didn't have the SDP, I would also love the dining experience in the MDR. We also had breakfast in Crossings--really good. Lunch in the MDR was sadly, disappointing. But the staff in all dining venues were top notch!!! Truly made the right impression.