Fleet dry dock schedule??

blizzardboy

We're planning our first Celebrity cruise aboard the Connie in Asia, Jan 2018. Is there a chart showing the fleet refurbishment/dry dock schedule?

Celebrity does not usually release this info that far in advance. There are a couple of web sites that have projected dates but they very often make mistakes.

http://www.cruisemapper.com/wiki/767-cruise-ship-refurbishment-dry-dock-schedule

At Cruise Critic we provide both a list of Upcoming Cruise Ship Refurbishments and a Dry Dock Archives. We do our best to keep them updated. Millennium came out of dry dock today, and our information from the cruise line is that Solstice is due in October and Constellation will see a refresh next year.

Best,

~Brittany Chrusciel, Associate Editor, Cruise Critic

At Cruise Critic we provide both a list of Upcoming Cruise Ship Refurbishments and a Dry Dock Archives. We do our best to keep them updated. Millennium came out of dry dock today, and our information from the cruise line is that Solstice is due in October and Constellation will see a refresh next year.

Best,

~Brittany Chrusciel, Associate Editor, Cruise Critic

Thanks Brittany! Great info. I was mining CC threads, but the archives are much more helpful. I keep telling my wife, "I'm not very smart, but I'm coach-able."

• 2 weeks later...