Mini suite without balcony on Coral

js4rq

Hi, I see the Mini suite without balcony (MY) is available for our cruise. This appears to be a larger room with a big bathtub, but without a balcony. Does anyone know if there is a floor to ceiling window? Would this be favourable over the balcony cabin? I can't seem to find pics!

Would love your feedback! :D

Thanks!

Hi, I see the Mini suite without balcony (MY) is available for our cruise. This appears to be a larger room with a big bathtub, but without a balcony. Does anyone know if there is a floor to ceiling window? Would this be favourable over the balcony cabin? I can't seem to find pics!

Thanks!

It will be like a regular oceanview window and does not go to the floor.The only reason to book this over a regular would be a lower price or if you had children and were concerned with balcony safety.They are located all the way forward,so it could get rough depending on the cruise you are taking.We had one of these cabins for one night,on Island Princess,when a pipe broke over our regular mini-suite.They said that it was the only cabin that was not occupied on the ship.The cabin was very large!

Thanks!

We ended up in one of these forward mini's for part of our last cruise. There is a small double window. You can go out to the front of the ship. The cabin is definitely larger than a regular mini and has more storage and more room. If you're a couple cruising with two or three children, you'll probably love this cabin :)! But, we'll not book this one again :(.

We had one of these cabins on the Island for our Panama Canal full transit cruise and loved it. The cabin was large and the huge almost-private open deck right outside the door was better than any balcony I've ever had! I would book one again no question. No one was ever on the open deck except for canal transit day, and since this deck is right below the bridge, it is very dark at night and wonderful for stargazing.

Thanks for the feedback!

The price of a mini suite without balcony is slightly more than what we have paid for our balcony cabin. We will stay where we are but continue to monitor prices! ;)

Thanks! :D