Doral or Dania area

boxermom73

My hubby and I will be cruising out of Fll on Oct 9th. We are also going to the Fsu/ Miami game on the 8th. I used points to get 2 nights pre cruise at the Hyatt House Dania area. We have friends who are meeting us that are staying at the Marriott Villas in Doral. We were thinking of switching our reservation to the Hyatt in Doral to be closer to our friends. What would you do? Is the traffic on Sunday horrible going to the port? Would we need to rent a car? What's the Doral area like? Any advice would be appreciated!

My hubby and I will be cruising out of Fll on Oct 9th. We are also going to the Fsu/ Miami game on the 8th. I used points to get 2 nights pre cruise at the Hyatt House Dania area. We have friends who are meeting us that are staying at the Marriott Villas in Doral. We were thinking of switching our reservation to the Hyatt in Doral to be closer to our friends. What would you do? Is the traffic on Sunday horrible going to the port? Would we need to rent a car? What's the Doral area like? Any advice would be appreciated!

Doral is nice if you don't have to leave Doral. Traffic is horrible.

I'd stay both nights in Dania.

The stadium isn't anywhere near Doral. Way out of the way.

Edited by BlueHerons