Email address for NCL Miami

Hi does anyone have email address for customer service for NCL based in USA.

I have emailed from UK but it goes to uk office and they can't deal because I booked in USA.

I have issue from cruise I took I git automatic response saying I would get refund in 15 days it's now 5 weeks and still no refund, I want to chase.

Any suggestions? I live in Uk

Thank you into cruisin, I did use that one and for some reason it was picked up and responded to by uk centre who told me I need to deal with USA but they could give me another email address!

I'm going round in circles with NCL I was given ticket number 42 days ago and was told 15 day response time!

If it were me I would call NCL in the US and talk to customer service. Perhaps there is some security measure that keeps e-mails within certain countries or domains. In any event you have already been more patient than I would be. :p

they show Client relations for people prior to their cruise and after their cruise.

I used that and received back an email from the address I sent, saying they would respond in 3 business days. so maybe they have a way of looking up the booking...regardless of where it is from, and forwarding it to the country as they see necessary.

As I said I got a email response, but never an actually response with an answer.

This is the telephone # they give for after the cruise issues: 1.866.625.1164

and this one for Before the cruise issues: 1.800.327.7030

Hi does anyone have email address for customer service for NCL based in USA.

I have emailed from UK but it goes to uk office and they can't deal because I booked in USA.

I have issue from cruise I took I git automatic response saying I would get refund in 15 days it's now 5 weeks and still no refund, I want to chase.

Any suggestions? I live in Uk

good luck inattentive is their middle name. In the past i have written to them on facebook, to their address in MIAMI, to bogus emails which sometimes comes back. I like their cruises, i dislike their customer service. I do everything through my travel agent and let her handle the rest. They always use the excuse " EXTREMELY BUSY" hmm which makes me wonder how busy are you with complaints that it takes so much time for you to answer emails, or letters? IF you are lucky getting through to them please let us know :D

They have done a lot of cancellations due to charters, and that is what makes them extremely busy. They have a lot of rescheduling to do and rebooking, and then satisfying those that have special needs.

that is the extent of my fairness, regardless a few days to answer should be sufficient, and if not a follow on email apologizing for the delay, and reiterating that they have it and will get to your concern as soon as they can would be nice.

I logged a call 22 days ago, and got a ticket number. logged it again today and got a new ticket number.

The difference in the two numbers indicate almost 26,000 incidents being logged in 22 days.

I'd say they are super busy, but I would still say it is self inflicted pain.

I logged a call 22 days ago, and got a ticket number. logged it again today and got a new ticket number.

The difference in the two numbers indicate almost 26,000 incidents being logged in 22 days.

I'd say they are super busy, but I would still say it is self inflicted pain.

Yes I tried it initially using same email address but like you I was given another ticket number, then week later another ticket number. I'm not a baby, I think the ticket number is meant to be like giving a soother.....it's not!

after logging the call twice and even writing the email asking for an answer, I finally made contact with the agency that I booked through BDM (Business Development Manager) They do not usually work through individuals as they support the agencies, but he did look into my situation, and came back to me within a couple of hours with an answer. Not the one I wanted, but none the less an answer and a further recommendation.