More Recent Koningsdam videos

teltrainer

Thanks for the link. I watched the first few minutes, but will watch the rest later this evening when I have the time. What I've seen so far is lovely! :)

Glad you enjoyed the preview! It really is a great video. High quality.

Very good video - I really enjoyed it!

It pays to check YouTube every few days. I like the fact that it isn't a "commercial" one by a TA or HAL. someone just showing what it is like to be onboard and the port visits for those considering.

Nice video but not too happy about my appearance in it ... I don't even let family video me or take photos so wasn't impressed to find someone had zoomed in on me with a video camera without my knowledge ....:mad:

I feel your pain LovelyOther. I assume these days that we are all appearing somewhere in someone's vacay or other photos online, accidentally in most cases. I agree it is intrusive but seems to be the world we are living in where privacy doesn't exist anymore with all the social media sharing.

If you feel strongly you should contact youtube and file a complaint. I think they have info regarding that on their site.

Nice video but not too happy about my appearance in it ... I don't even let family video me or take photos so wasn't impressed to find someone had zoomed in on me with a video camera without my knowledge ....:mad:

I'm sorry. You can file a complaint through YouTube but be warned it probably won't do much.

Hardly a passenger boards a ship these days without a digital video capturing device of some sort, whether it's an actual video camera or simply the photo app on an iPad. Given the ubiquitous nature of today's videographers, there's a higher probability that you will be filmed at some point during a cruise than not. If you are in a location where there is no legal expectation of privacy, there's little that you can do about it.

I read this thread, THEN watched the video. If you weren't the belly dancer or the (presumably) bride, I swear to you -- you are just "background", completely unnoticeable . (Except for the woman in the orange linen dress, but I only noticed her because I have a similar dress ;) )

I feel your pain LovelyOther. I assume these days that we are all appearing somewhere in someone's vacay or other photos online, accidentally in most cases. I agree it is intrusive but seems to be the world we are living in where privacy doesn't exist anymore with all the social media sharing.

>SNIP<

I'm pretty sure I appear in a multitude of vacation pics and videos. The wrinkly old lady in the grey car, subtly holding one hand up in a well-understood gesture ;) (but always subtle, you really have to look :D )

Edited by CowPrincess

I understand your unhappiness, BUT when you go out in public you forfeit your right to privacy. Don't want your picture taken? Stay at home! No foul given to the photographer unless he/she casts you in a false light (usually via a caption).