Ice Cream Bar

The passengers on the Brilliance Transatlantic got treated to an ice cream bar mid-way through the crossing. It wasn't in the Compass, so it seemed rather impromptu. Is this a new treat RCI is throwing in from time to time or was this just a one-time thing?

It was held in the outdoor seating area back of the Windjammer one afternoon. They were scooping out the ice cream from big tubs (about 8 flavors to choose from) and then we got to go over to the sauce and sprinkles table and add all the toppings we felt were vital to a complete indulgence.

Most (if not all) ships have this regularly in the WJ at dinner. Usually one or two flavors. Usually vanilla and chocolate. Every now and then, strawberry. But who wants to put chocolate sauce on strawberry?

<opening can of worms> ;)

Most (if not all) ships have this regularly in the WJ at dinner. Usually one or two flavors. Usually vanilla and chocolate. Every now and then, strawberry. But who wants to put chocolate sauce on strawberry?

<opening can of worms> ;)

LOL How about strawberry sauce on chocolate ice cream!! YUMM!!!!! :D

There were 2 tables set up with a different selection of 4 tubs of ice cream at each one ... vanilla, pistachio, butter pecan, strawberry ... I remember those for sure. And, of course I visited both tables to be sure I was getting the best selection.