C2 versus C3 locations on M class

clojacks

We are currently booked in a C3 forward on the Silhouette, but as a Captains Club member, we are eligible for an upgrade to a C2, which were not available when we booked, but may be sometime down the road. If they do become available, and we are allowed to upgrade, to me, from pictures of the Silhouette and similar M Class that I have seen, it almost looks like the forward C3 are more desirable because of the lack of the overhang and support beams. Am I missing something? I can see that there are a few C2's on the angles that might be better, but assuming these are gone, would you stay in the C3 and avoid the overhang and beams? Are the angle C2's definitely desirable?

We are currently booked in a C3 forward on the Silhouette, but as a Captains Club member, we are eligible for an upgrade to a C2, which were not available when we booked, but may be sometime down the road. If they do become available, and we are allowed to upgrade, to me, from pictures of the Silhouette and similar M Class that I have seen, it almost looks like the forward C3 are more desirable because of the lack of the overhang and support beams. Am I missing something? I can see that there are a few C2's on the angles that might be better, but assuming these are gone, would you stay in the C3 and avoid the overhang and beams? Are the angle C2's definitely desirable?

Oops....my thread should have been titled for S Class

We were able to upgrade from a 2D to a 2C a couple of months after our booking was made as there were no 2C's available at the time. I contacted my travel agent and explained and she said she would have to contact Celebrity and get back to me. About 4 days later .... I was upgraded as part of my Celebrity Captain's Club membership. :)