Where Is The Majesty??

Driving to the port now. I'll be sure to do a full report when we get back.

Cruising on Majesty in June. I look forward to reading your report and hopefully you get some pictures! Can you let us know which menus they are using? Thanks :)

This will only be my second cruise, but I am going to attempt a review. If not, I will at least post pictures and some Go Pro footage.

Edited by alleycat11481

Hope you get some pictures of the newly designed pool deck and how they have added the Splashaway Bay features.

From Facebook this morning

a60d101b91afd5fefc3bfdd77f4beddd.jpg

I really like the glass wall separating the pool

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by John&LaLa

We're on board and everything looks good. Splash down area was still closed but the wifi is free and working (although it's not very fast.) Already heard Marc Walker on the PA sans Bing Bong. The pool deck screen is operating but it's the smallest I've ever seen on a cruise ship. No change to the staterooms that j can see. Here's to hoping for a great cruise!

Has the hull received new paint? I know she was looking a little rusty down near the water line.

If I hear right, the rooms were just supposed to be freshened up. (Mattresses replaced, new curtains, ect.)

Edited by Thunderknite

We're on board and everything looks good. Splash down area was still closed but the wifi is free and working (although it's not very fast.) Already heard Marc Walker on the PA sans Bing Bong. The pool deck screen is operating but it's the smallest I've ever seen on a cruise ship. No change to the staterooms that j can see. Here's to hoping for a great cruise!

You seem to be late leaving. Anything going on

From Facebook this morning

a60d101b91afd5fefc3bfdd77f4beddd.jpg

I really like the glass wall separating the pool

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I'm going next Monday with my son and he was very excited by the picture! Glad to hear things seem to be done!

Have a great cruise :)