If I Pre-Purchase Coffee Card...

CSMissouri

Hi

Voucher will be in cabin when you board just take to a bar to get a card.

yours Shogun

Steve, is this a sticker to my sea/sail card, or an actual additional card I'll need to keep track of?

BTW, how's your no longer "new" pup coming alongside?

It's a card with punch marks, 15 to be exact. You'll have a cert in your cabin. Take it to the international cafe and they'll give you a card. We just did a 4 day and shared the card with another couple. We had one punch left at the end. It was perfect! It works out to about $2 each coffee, awesome deal.

Interestingly, the card is $2 less if you buy it onboard at the cafe.

Sorry if it is a dumb question, but can I buy one and share it with my husband? We are only doing a 4 nighter and won't each need full cards.

You can share the punches, technically you shouldn't share the brewed.

Hi Treven

Long time no hear, pup is three this year,

Coffee card is made thin cardboard,

just do not lose it as loads of folks have seen them blow away,

yours Shogun

Thanks Steve. I guess if I lose it and someone else finds it, it's as good as cash. Guess the bottom line is, don't lose it.😳

Sorry if it is a dumb question, but can I buy one and share it with my husband? We are only doing a 4 nighter and won't each need full cards.

You should recognize that there are two components to the card. One part allows you free brewed coffee, higher end teas and even iced coffee and tea at the IC. That is cruise specific as they will date the back of the card and is essentially for a single person. The other part is the 15 punches which are good for a variety of speciality drinks, latte, mocha, etc. that is shareable as any time you get a drink you use up a punch. The 15 punches remain in effect for eternity, at least currently, so you can bring an old card on a future cruise and still use them both for specialty drinks and regular coffee. The difference then is that a regular coffee would also cost a punch. They also are good for the gelato on Royal and Regal which I will test next week.

You should recognize that there are two components to the card. One part allows you free brewed coffee, higher end teas and even iced coffee and tea at the IC. That is cruise specific as they will date the back of the card and is essentially for a single person. The other part is the 15 punches which are good for a variety of speciality drinks, latte, mocha, etc. that is shareable as any time you get a drink you use up a punch. The 15 punches remain in effect for eternity, at least currently, so you can bring an old card on a future cruise and still use them both for specialty drinks and regular coffee. The difference then is that a regular coffee would also cost a punch. They also are good for the gelato on Royal and Regal which I will test next week.

Thanks. That was very comprehensive.