Valor Bahamas info

amoody914

Hey fellow cruisers! We are going on the Valor on November 3rd for a 3 night to the Bahamas. Was wondering if anyone has any of the recent Fun Times for that itinerary since she came out of dry dock. Also any recommendations, tips, menu info etc. We've cruised on Carnival before, but this will be our first on the Valor. Thanks so much! :)

• 1 month later...

I'm booked on the Valor for 4 night to the Bahamas on 10/13. Includes a stop in Nassau, half moon cay and 1 day at sea. I will post a review with the fun times when we return :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm booked on the Valor for 4 night to the Bahamas on 10/13. Includes a stop in Nassau, half moon cay and 1 day at sea. I will post a review with the fun times when we return :)

We are booked on the same cruise. We took this same itinerary for our baby moon 4 years ago on the ecstasy.

I'm interested to see what changes better/worse have taken place since our last cruise.

We are booked on the same cruise. We took this same itinerary for our baby moon 4 years ago on the ecstasy.

I'm interested to see what changes better/worse have taken place since our last cruise.

Hey! We are booked on that cruise too! Have ZERO plans at this point, other than just to enjoy the long-weekend getaway.

CeleBrat

• 1 month later...

That would be great...thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We will be on the 11/6 sailing right after you!!!!:D

8 of us are going on 11/6 also. Four generations, so we have all ages covered from 15 to 91!

We will also be on this cruise for our wedding anniversary.

I heard that the port in Freeport suffered significant damage and may be closed for a while. Has anybody got any more information about this?

I just got back from the Valor yesterday. We were scheduled to go to Freeport, Nassau, and HMC but because of hurricane damage we missed Freeport and HMC and just spent 2 days in Nassau.

My guess would be if Freeport wasn't ready you would just get an extra sea day or maybe 2 days in Nassau.

Hope things work out for you! :)

amoody914, We have a group that will be on the Nov 3rd cruise as well. I have seen a bunch of people posting about the nov6th sailing but not many for ours. i started a roll call with minimal replies. i see Freeport will be closed but our itinerary only takes us to Nassau. 20 days!

We will also be on this cruise for our wedding anniversary.

I heard that the port in Freeport suffered significant damage and may be closed for a while. Has anybody got any more information about this?

Fingers cross hoping it is closed!!!

We will be on the March 2017 cruise! This will be our "there's no way we can wait until December 2017 for our next cruise, so we should book a short one while we wait" cruise. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I SO get this. That's exactly what our April 2017 cruise is for our longer November 2017 cruise!!

Just got off yesterday! Great cruise, added Red Frog pub, blue iguana, Guys burgers. The pizza line long and not so good. mDR food good for most part. steakhouse was the best. Nice balcony room 8433 and good steward. Nassau just walked around, been there 6 times. Hired a driver for a couple hours and she took us to locals restaurant for conch fritters. HMC was gorgeous! Stayed in the water. Go hang out at the aft pool, all adults and hot tubs. Serenity was not crowded. This was my 26th Carnival cruise. I traded that ugly croc visor for Tervis cup.