What happened to our smilies???

MadCnty

Just wondering... Is anyone else is having problems, with their smilies from smiley central??? It wasn't that I was promoting them, but I was using a couple for visual purposes, and now the dreaded **** are there...:mad:

Alexis... No problem with the countdown clocks, yet...:rolleyes: It may be the editor your using... I post on quite a few vBulletin websites and each seems to be a little different when using the editor...;)

I emailed LauraS, one of the hosts regarding the smilies. Here is her reply....

Hi there!

Anything at smiliescentral.com will no longer show up on Cruise Critic, unfortunately, Your clocks are controlled elsewhere, so if the owner of the website wants to send out something else, or nothing, there is nothing we can do about it.

Laura

So........No More Smilies! :(

Has anyone noticed the original clocks are not working either? I wanted to switch back to the quietmans and it will not work now. :(

Alexis,

You and me always seem to be in the same boat on every topic. I noticed my clock was gone this morning. Interesting that the new ones going around promoting another site are all there, things that make ya go hummm.

Maybe someday we will run into each other on a cruise or the Holiday Inn Port of Miami :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

Keith, if you do it as an attachment, it will work:

Carol...how exactly are you attaching and downloading the smileys? Do you have to save it to your computer first then download...or is there a way to do it directly from SC?

Thanks....This will help with the mustard cannon.

Keith, if you do it as an attachment, it will work:

That's all well and good but it won't me to create readable .PDF files of past pages of our thread so that I can distribute them to the other folks in our M&M, but thanks anyhow! I thought it was me but I see now that it is just plain rudeness!

Jack :mad:

Carol...how exactly are you attaching and downloading the smileys? Do you have to save it to your computer first then download...or is there a way to do it directly from SC?
Yes. :)

I never "signed on" to Smiley Central - I am suspicious of spyware. Everything that I have, I have copied from YOU GUYS and downloaded as an individual .gif or .jpg

Archived