What's up with the Vision 2017?

My 11 night Med cruise 9/15/17 was cancelled. Received email this morning. So bummed!!! There's 8 of us that were looking forward to it. :mad: We rebooked tentatively for a week later on Brilliance but paying $500 pp more.

I rebooked from a cancelled Legend May 18 2017 to Vision, April 3 and had to pay over $2,000 more for a lower category. So, the quesion is: are they going to cancel this one too? Or, this is only happening after the summer?

Janice.

We are booked on the Vision, (4 of us), for a 14 day cruise in August 2017, (2x7 day cruises back to back), Its worth mentioning that we dont have to change cabins for 2nd week

1st one on 13th Aug, Venice to Corfu, return to Venice on 20th.

2nd one on 20th Aug, Venice to the Greek Islands, reurn to Venice on 27th.

We have done this cruise many times, and its really enjoyable. I only mention it just in case it may be of interest to you.

Rod. (UK)

We are doing the exact same thing but in Sept 24 till Oct 8

Our Sept 17, 2017 Vision cruise was cancelled. We received the email yesterday and were offered a cabin for same price on the Jewel Sept 28th. The original booking was for 10 days and the replacement cruise is 9 days. We were originally in a Jr. suite ($1200 p/p). No jr. Suites showing available now. Also offered $400 OBC for inconvenience if we book a different RCCL cruise. Not sure what we are going to do yet. Really liked the original itinerary....

I read under Itinerary changes that the Legend has been sold and all cruises from August /17 have been cancelled! Bummer!

I am on the b-b Vision British Isles, Baltic May 22-June 14, so far so good. Just booked my airfare, so hope it isn't cancelled also.

Hope everyone gets the ship and itinerary they would like!

Marilyn- Toronto

We are on the April 3 Vision from Dubai. Already purchased air and booked pre- and post hotels using my points. If anything happens with this cruise, I lose my points and it's A LOT! Keeping my fingers crossed. If anyone hears anything about Vision, please post here. Thank you. Helen.

We are on the April 3 Vision from Dubai. Already purchased air and booked pre- and post hotels using my points. If anything happens with this cruise, I lose my points and it's A LOT! Keeping my fingers crossed. If anyone hears anything about Vision, please post here. Thank you. Helen.

I think you'll be good.

The only Vision sailings that were impacted by this redeployment were post-August 22nd.