need suggestions...

SLL

Should we stick with this cabin or another. Conquest balcony cabin 6487 aft or Verandah 8364 midship. All I know is that the TA said that the aft cabin had a bigger balcony and recommended it. I would like to hear from some of you who personally know good or bad about these rooms or the location of them? I went ahead and booked the aft balcony because we plan on spending a lot of time on our balcony, did I make the right choice?

Thanks a bunch.

You made a great choice. We travel with friends who always book one of the aft extended balcony cabins like the one you selected. We book 4A's ourselves, but we enjoy visiting their balcony. I love watching the ship's wake from those balconies. Enjoy it!

Virginia

Was it not too loud at the aft cabins because of the stage and lounge being right under it? My hubby would not be happy with me if I put us in a cabin that was awakened til 3 in the morning with loud music.

Thanks so much.

I like deck 6-- close to the waters. deck 8 puts you under the lido deck. either one will have a bigger balcony than what you get from the side.

We had an aft cabin on the Victory on deck 6-- on top of a lounge--we heard nothing all week.

Archived