Atlantis waterpark day pass and water taxi?

David148

Has anyone purchased the day pass to Atlantis waterpark for $120.00? Also what's the cost of the water taxi vs. The regular cab taxi? Someone said with the water taxi more walking is involved. But I can't imagine it being that bad??

Thanks,

David

I believe it was $4.00 each way cab or water taxi. Taxi will bring you to the front door, water taxi is a bit of a walk but easily doable. As for the park pass, I have not purchased one but have stayed at the Atlantis. Depending how much time you are in port it may be cheaper to book a room for the day. I have read others have done that at the comfort inn next door. Room and park passes for 4 were included. Something to check out....then you can shower and change before heading back to the ship.

We did the Comfort Suites deal some years ago - was the best thing we did in Nassau.

Took a van to the Comfort Suites, checked in, they gave us our bracelets (or ids to get the bracelets) for Atlantis, and checked us out at the same time. Short walk from hotel to Atlantis entrance (a bit of a further walk to get to the water park). Saved us from having to go back to the Comfort Suites in case we were running late.

At the time it was WAY less expensive to do this for a family of four(2 adults / 2 kids under 13) then day passes at Atlantis or through a cruise excursion. Not sure if this is still the case vs. day passes.

The water taxi and the regular taxis cost the same, $4. But the water taxi takes a lot longer since they wait till the boat fills up. If I was paying that much for Atlantis, I'd want to maximize my time there and take a regular taxi. The water taxi is fine if you're not in a hurry and you like a little adventure. :)

• 11 months later...

Booking direct on the Atlantis website is $129 for adults and $89 for kids, while booking the Aqua Adventure park via Royal Caribbean is $195 for adults and $135 for kids. So for a family of 4, booking through Royal Caribbean is $200 more expensive. From what i can gather, the only difference is that they take you there is a shuttle and bring you back, but surely going alone in a cab would be worth the savings ?

I would appreciate any advice...

Booking direct on the Atlantis website is $129 for adults and $89 for kids, while booking the Aqua Adventure park via Royal Caribbean is $195 for adults and $135 for kids. So for a family of 4, booking through Royal Caribbean is $200 more expensive. From what i can gather, the only difference is that they take you there is a shuttle and bring you back, but surely going alone in a cab would be worth the savings ?

I would appreciate any advice...

Yes, it is better to book it independently.