Ebay is offering 15% off 200 or more in travel gift cards

NarleyM6

I haven't gotten my codes yet, but sometimes it takes awhile. I have ordered from them before and have in fact applied them as deposits/payments through Carnival. They are 100% legit.

Just used 3 cards I bought from this seller last month on Magic. No problem whatsoever.

I was able to get $200 in GCs to go through. Was wanting to purchase at least 700, but Paypal kept locking me out.

I have bought several times from this seller, and never had any issued (the GCs would come within a couple hours), but this time I still have not received any email with the GCs. I guess I will wait till tomorrow before calling.

I was able to get $200 in GCs to go through. Was wanting to purchase at least 700, but Paypal kept locking me out.

I have bought several times from this seller, and never had any issued (the GCs would come within a couple hours), but this time I still have not received any email with the GCs. I guess I will wait till tomorrow before calling.

Yeah...I cant believe I still havent gotten them either. A couple days ago when i bought during the $20 off $200 sale, I got them within 5 minutes

You know what I just realized? I bought two gift cards from this seller in March. I have an email from Ebay confirming the purchase and an email receipt from Paypal but I don't have any email from the seller with the codes...

You know what I just realized? I bought two gift cards from this seller in March. I have an email from Ebay confirming the purchase and an email receipt from Paypal but I don't have any email from the seller with the codes...

They are under your messages in eBay.

Like messages where you ask sellers questions and they respond? If so they aren't there. All I have is responses to questions I've asked sellers.

If I remember right it will be there and in the View Details section. But they were also emailed to me. If you haven't gotten them then contact the seller.

If I remember right it will be there and in the View Details section. But they were also emailed to me. If you haven't gotten them then contact the seller.

On the order details there's an item number and a reference number...but those numbers are the same for both cards...so I don't think those are it. I emailed them but I noticed ebay says the timeframe for my money back guarantee has passed. They can just ignore me if they want to.

No email or ebay message yet. Anyone get theirs yet?:confused:

When there were big sales in the past, it would take about 24 hours for mine to arrive via email.

If you do not use your ebay email, check there. The first time I bought them I was very irritated because they were in an email I don't open since it is solely for my ebay account.

I remember seeing something in between all the error messages I was getting that the Seller had changed shipping methods so I'm wondering if they are coming via regular mail. It says they would be delivered May 18-25. I'll give it til Monday before I get too worried.

I didn't get mine either. :(. It says email delivery and "please see purchase confirmation in messages to view your voucher". There are no messages.

You will have an email from "PayPal Digital Gifts" and the title of the email will either be "Your order number and claim link" or "____has a gift for you"

I bought some and it said I'd get it within 24 hours. When I checked my Purchase History, it says I should wait until 5/24 before asking a question (like "where is my item?") - so it advertised 24 hours when in fact they meant 7 days - I'm a little concerned, but relying on my fellow CC people's previous experience that it will all be ok. Glad I wasn't relying on them for my Set and Sail account in an immediate upcoming cruise!

I bought some and it said I'd get it within 24 hours. When I checked my Purchase History, it says I should wait until 5/24 before asking a question (like "where is my item?") - so it advertised 24 hours when in fact they meant 7 days - I'm a little concerned, but relying on my fellow CC people's previous experience that it will all be ok. Glad I wasn't relying on them for my Set and Sail account in an immediate upcoming cruise!

Well since they haven't shown as shipped yet, I'm not concerned. eBay can clearly see that they haven't been received and if there's any issues then they can give us refunds. But like I said, I'm not sweating it.

Is it marked as shipped? You arent beyond your CC window if you are out of ebays

I remember seeing something in between all the error messages I was getting that the Seller had changed shipping methods so I'm wondering if they are coming via regular mail. It says they would be delivered May 18-25. I'll give it til Monday before I get too worried.

I saw a message too saying something changed, but it definitely still says email delivery only. Delivery window is under the 25th

Oh no wish I had seen this earlier, put down deposits on 2 cruises today, so $300. Darn it, would have purchased gift cards to do it if I had known and saved the 15%. Oh well a little late now, glad you guys got in on them.

Oh no wish I had seen this earlier, put down deposits on 2 cruises today, so $300. Darn it, would have purchased gift cards to do it if I had known and saved the 15%. Oh well a little late now, glad you guys got in on them.

People were only able to get at them for about 30 minutes anyway. After that most people were just getting errors and frustration