Dreamworks characters on the allure

Hi does anyone know what characters are on board? And did anyone do the breakfast?! Was it fun? Are there other character encounters around the ship?

Is Oh from home on board by chance? Thanks!!

The Madagascar characters and Shrek characters are onboard. A friend did breakfast with her daughter and she enjoyed it.

The characters are around a bit. Saw them randomly on the Royal Promenade and Boardwalk. Puss in Boots seemed to be around a lot. (Could have just been me and the times I was out though.)

They're all out for the opening and closing parade on the promenade.

We saw lots of characters all over the ship. The Penguins actually mutinied on our cruise, tied up the Captain in toilet paper, and took over the Bridge. Our favorite was Kung Fu Panda. The breakfast looked good from the dining room. Do it.

You will find the characters all around the ship. The Cruise Compass lists the times they have specific meet and greets and photo shoots. Some of these are limited to only permitting the ship's photographers to take photos, where others permit you to use your own camera. The most fun experience is running into one of the characters in an unexpected place. The elevator doors opened and we got in for a private ride with Gloria the Hippo from Madagascar.

As for the breakfast, I am not a fan, and we did it back when it was free. Would definitely not pay for it. Far too rushed to take photos. You have no idea which 3 characters will show up, so don't get your hopes up for one specific one. You get 10 seconds with the character then then next family come in for a couple quick snapshots. You can get better photos and more time with the characters through the free meet and greets around the ship.

We had a great time at the breakfast last month. My daughter who is 9 really enjoyed it as did my wife and myself. It is well worth the cost to make a child smile.

Agree. I remember reading a not of negative comments about the breakfast and was hesitant, but we signed up and our kids 10.5 and 6.5 quite enjoyed it. Correct, you don't know who you are going to get until you are there, but I think they have one "main" one for each breakfast. We went the last morning and had 2 penguins (I forget their names), Mort from Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda. Pretty sure one of the other breakfasts includes Shrek and another has Alex the Lion.

The characters go around and take pictures (or in the case of Kung Fu Panda, we had to go to him since he's too large to walk around) and interact a touch. Didn't feel it was rushed. The people leading it also do a bit of interaction. The menu is done up cute in a creative way and had some chocolate items. We were ok paying for it as it wasn't a huge fee.

As for the meet and greets, they'll be in the compass but there are ones from Shrek (Shrek, Fiona), Madagascar (Alex, King Julian, Mort, Gloria), How to Train Your Dragon (Gronkle, and maybe others), and Kung Fu Panda. No Home characters when we went (which is a bit deceiving as I know the website shows one). If going on Allure, be sure to catch the parade, How to Train Your Dragon ice show, and the Aqua DreamWorks show.

Edited by LuCruise