Need Harmony cabin selection advice

Considering booking on Harmony and looking at standard Oceanview balconies (Categories D2 to D8). I know I want to keep close to the second elevator/stair lobby but what deck should I choose and why?

Deck 6 for easy access to Boardwalk/Promenade? Deck 8 for easy access to Central Park? Or Maybe deck 12 to be closer to pools? Or decks 9/10 to be 1/2 way in-between everything?

The one thing I do know is I don't want deck 14 due to overhang of pool deck above and potential noise issues.

I know Harmony is brand new but with her layout being so nearly identical to Oasis/Allure I would appreciate any advice based on those ship :)

I'm guessing Allure and Oasis experience will be similar so I'll throw in a little more here (been on both several times). We found elevators were very busy around dinner times so staying closer to deck 5 seemed much better for us than when were closer to deck 15. The elevators are pretty easy during the day so going up during the day was easy and we really didn't need to go up in the evening or night. So I liked deck 6 since it is still close deck 8 for central park but also deck 5 for the promenade and deck 4 for the other stuff at night. In other words, it is easy to not use the elevators much when on deck 6 (other than when you are heading to the pools which again is no issue during the day). For me and my wife we tend to use the stairs for just 3 or 4 flights but if she is in heels then more than a flight or two and I would get that look and we would wait for an elevator. So staying on deck 10 or higher was a pain around busy dinner and show times because the elevators can get quite congested then. But staying on deck 6 was great. One or two decks up or down and we were at our favorite spots at night.

Depending on your interests and ability to use the stairs I think decks 6-8 are good choices.